A REASON TO START LIVING


 When you go to funeral, there are many things you need to learn. The first thing to learn is one day it will be your turn. Your only opportunity is that it is not your turn yet. Prince Bawa Musah,2023. 

The wind blows  and everyone feels it. Yes! It’s true. My dear look around and see what’s going on. Life is beautiful no matter what. Sometimes we get weary and feel that we are not living our lives into our expectations but hey!  My friend, you’re the lucky one. Take a deep breath and see how wonderful you are. When all seems lost, only  hope remains. 

Life is a journey and we all shall return home one day. Forgive people when they  offend you and know that everything in this world happens for a reason. A dying man told his son that son, make your life count in the land of the living. I am parting ways with you physically but I will be watching you from the other side. My dear son, always remember that life weighs more than death. 

The universe is a cycle and everyone will pass through the cycle of life. Let my death tell you something because one day my dear son you shall also journey through and perhaps we shall meet again. 

Written by: Prince Bawa Musah (Writer Prince) 

Please comment and share to friends 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPOKEN WORD: TIME AND SEASONS

ETERNAL HOME

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL