THE NEW EVERYDAY ☀️

Prince Bawa Musah 
                                                           
Everyday I ask myself where am I going? I sleep, I wake up early and I go to town to do certain things. Each and everyday, I see adults and children, great and small, rich and poor people been laid to rest at Tafo Cemetery. I ask myself where are they going? So is this really the end of everything? If that is the case, human beings must be very careful. The journey that all mortals must journey one day in a lifetime makes life meaningless. I have never seen a rich man being buried with a Land Cruiser or Range Rover Evoque. 

I agree with the words of the preacher in Ecclesiastes which  says Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,  vanity of vanities! All is vanity. (Ecc 1:2). 
 
I have one advice for the human race, we must accept the totality of nature and the principles 
of God. It’s only then that we can have peace for our souls. Life becomes meaningless without God. The meaning of the universe is with God and He only reveals it to those who are closer to him. If you want to know the meaning of things, get closer to God everyday. 

The steadfast love of the  Lord  never ceases;  his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning;  great is your faithfulness.
 -Lamentations 3 : 22-23

written by: Writer Prince 

Please comment and share

Thank you 
 

 

Comments

  1. Please give us your feedback. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Sir Prince

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thought provoking one, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Human beings must surely be careful...you may never know.... He was almost getting healed from his illness...Rev.,R.I.P. I know you occupy a great thrown in your Holy Father's armour 😿😇🌿

    ReplyDelete
  5. A self reflection towards the future piece, very impactful.Thanks 😊 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  6. It a great journey regardless to ourselves each and every day activities we have to be careful those ward's that are out from our mouth to people that come our way or vary close to us just to here or learn something different to add to his or her previous experience in life and so is there for u to let who ever come your way to know that in any step you take in life God first

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPOKEN WORD: TIME AND SEASONS

ETERNAL HOME

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL