HOW CAN I BE MY OWN BEST FRIEND

 


                    Prince Bawa Musah - Ghana 🇬🇭 

Many people have benefited from friendship and many people have also loose their lives and destiny through friendship. I often hear many parents warning their wards about friendship and how to choose friends. 


I believe that there is no one who’s an expect in friendship expect God .

 It’s indeed true that friends can hurt you, destroy you and even kill you. But it’s also inevitable to reach certain stages in life without friends. 


It’s deadly to live without friends but being your own best friend is the best feeling ever- Prince Bawa Musah 😀


The reason is that people can change and act in different ways depending on many difficult situations. The only one who can be a 100% friend on humanistic level is Jesus Christ. 


Jesus Christ made a profound statement in John 15:13-14 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.

I believe that the level that Jesus Christ operated is very higher and divine. To achieve that status, one must do away with a lot of things because the friendship style in our generation is conditional. 


For instance if you don’t have anything thing to offer, it will be very difficult for you to get a friend. Look at our human society today, how often do you see rich people befriending a poor person? It’s very rare, why because no one wants to be friends with the poor. 

the friend of a poor man is God and the poor man himself”- Prince Bawa Musah.  


It is important and of great value to learn how to be your own best friend not because people are bad but because people have weaknesses.  


A wise man once said that everyone can betray you under the right circumstances. “One of the reasons why I cannot kill myself no matter what is that,  I am my own best friend” _ prince Bawa Musah understand the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. 


I believe that people cry everyday, commit suicide and other dangerous things because they don’t have a trusted friend which is themselves. 


A wise man once said that : The best friend you will ever find is you. You must love yourself with joy to fill your heart with bliss and happiness. 


I may be alone, but I am never lonely. I am always with my best friend, and that is me. 


SOME THREE THINGS THAT CAN HELP YOU TO  BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND. 


1. Know yourself. 


Knowing yourself and reflecting on yourself reveals and exposes you to many powerful experiences that no man can give.  When you learn to leave within your enclave, it will be very difficult for someone to break you down.  I have friends but the things that makes me happy mostly don’t come from friends but from myself. 

2. Learn to be alone and make it your life style. 


People say loneliness kill but I believe that loneliness reveals you to you. Looking at most the ancient philosophers, they lived isolated lives and touched their generations till today through their philosophical exercise. Something they couldn’t have done if they had mingle with all the people of their time. Even Jesus Christ our lord and savior most often prayed alone. 

3. Have boundaries. 


The problem of today’s friendship is the issue of compromising. Many young believers compromise their faith and principles in the name of friendship and neglect their actions later. If you’re your own best friend, you will not compromise on things that will come and hurt you later. 


Written by: Prince Bawa Musah ( Writer Prince) 



Please like and share. 


Follow my blog page and expect more. 


God bless you all. I love you 😘 




Comments

  1. Powerful Senior! May soar higher in all your endeavours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPOKEN WORD: TIME AND SEASONS

ETERNAL HOME

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL