BEING DIFFERENT IN OUR GENERATION

           

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

God  reveals Himself to us in different forms,God the Father,Jesus the son and Holy Spirit. God never comes to us in one way so therefore He acknowledge uniqueness. I will not  go far, after the creation of Adam.He formed Eve not another Adam again. 

However,the generation we find ourselves now is doing contrary,we are following or doing same thing and producing same results. Only few of us are refusing to fall a victim of such pattern. Africa or Ghana to be precise is not attaining constant progress and development because we refuse to change or make many things different. For instance our constitution and refusal to pay tax.We don't want change. We're too consent to our old ways but is not working effectively.

When you are born in  πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­,the only thing you're encouraged to do well is your education. We applaud you for good results but same affirmation for talents and skills is denied. So 90% have education but no jobs. We educate to be employed. We should now think outside the box. Be different in our ways since is no more producing effective results.

Education is good,but the overemphasized is bad and negligence of talents is wrong. Not all great men has the highest certificate. Kwame Despite our own man started without it,Bill Gate too.I was born in Ghana  and infact fall victim for good results in school.At a young age,I thought I was useless because I wasn't as brilliant as my siblings was thus they did science and I did General Arts. 

I thank God for reading πŸ“š ,one great man said "there are two things that can change you over the years,the book you read and the people you encounter . 

If you haven't read Think Big by Ben Carson please do so.I thank God for Angela Nketiah she lent it to me one night at school which was torn but I bought one another time. I cried as I read that book and that was my turning point. I saw myself in the same situation, I believe I was useless because I wasn't bringing home same results like my siblings. In fact  my siblings were scared for my wassce results but I shocked them even though I still had the least grade still. 

Be Different wherever you find yourself. Refuse to join the crowd. Think and plan outside the box. You are unique and God has a thought of you. God is a God of  Uniqueness, so therefore He didn’t form you to fulfill same work like your another fellow human being. Pray to Him and ask Him why you are here.

God created you for a different purpose, when you get this.You won't spend alot of energy to envy or compare yourself to other people.

So therefore make it your goal to find your purpose on earth and live it else you remain a mediocre of life.

 God bless us all.

Writer: Georgina Nnipaa Frimpong. 

Please comment and share to friends. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPOKEN WORD: TIME AND SEASONS

ETERNAL HOME

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL